My MoleMap is our personalised patient website app, where you can manage all of your MoleMap info in one spot, including viewing your clinical reports, and making or changing bookings.
You may have used our old My MoleMap link in the past to view reports – this is a significant upgrade to ensure you (and your doctor) can easily access your latest report, images and any recommendations on your next steps. The main features include:
- At-a-glance viewing: view all your MoleMap clinical reports in all one place on your personal, confidential website page.
- Know your next steps: instantly see which moles or lesions require action, such as further monitoring or surgical removal. Moles and lesions are grouped by the action required, with the highest priority items listed first on your report.
- See your MoleMap body shots: Access high-definition body shots and close-up images taken during your last visit.
- Print or download: It’s easy to download or print out your report if you wish to.
- Easier to understand: We’ve simplified our language and included a glossary of terms should you need it.
- For new reports only: after your next MoleMap appointment, your report will be uploaded onto My MoleMap – any older reports will have a download link.
Like all new technology, finding your way around your My MoleMap app can take a bit of figuring out, so we’ve compiled a simple step-by-step guide to help you through it.