Terms and conditions
When you submit an online booking request for our services offered by MoleMap Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 99 116 131 929) on this website you enter into a contract to purchase the Product according to the terms and conditions below.
MoleMap accepts these payment methods:
Other payment methods may be possible but you need to be arrange this with MoleMap before your appointment.
You must tell MoleMap at the time of booking that you want to use Laybuy. This means telling the Customer Support Representative when you book over the phone or by putting LAYBUY in the Promo Code section of the online booking form.
Your Laybuy purchase must be confirmed as part of the booking process and before your appointment for it to be valid. You cannot arrive at your appointment and pay with Laybuy – it must be arranged and confirmed before your appointment.
For more information about Laybuy, how it works and to sign up please visit the Laybuy website.
MoleMap makes every effort to keep your information secure. We do not permanently store any credit card information on our systems or in paper format.
The price payable for the Product is confirmed following your booking request via confirmation letter or email. Prices are in Australian dollars (AUD), and our services do not carry GST unless purchased by a business.
MoleMap reserves the right to change the price without notice, so long as the price is agreed to by both parties before the completion of the appointment.
Molemap may ask for pre-payment for its appointments. Your payment is refundable if:
- You change your mind within 24 hours.
- You cancel with 48 business hours.
- There are extenuating circumstances
If you are claiming for this reason, please email email@example.com regarding your refund request and circumstances. If you notify us before your appointment and the above conditions have not been met, we are able to provide a partial refund less $50 late-cancellation fee. If you did not attend your appointment without notice, you will not be entitled to a refund.
You can notify us over the phone, or by email if you wish to cancel your appointment.To submit or follow up any refund requests please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MoleMap will not be liable for any failure, or delay in providing the Service in the event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control. Including but not limited to systems or network access issues, hardware failure, or logistical issues. However, we will make every effort to fix the fault or issue as quickly as possible or arrange another appointment date once the issues have been fixed.
We may vary our terms and conditions at any time, by publishing new terms and conditions on this website. Any bookings made after this time are subject to the new terms and conditions.
From time to time MoleMap may offer special offers like the chance to win a gift card or voucher, or receive discounts. These are for a limited time only and the time frame of the promotion is stated within the offer. Special offers are subject to change without notice and cannot be used in conjunction with another offer. People that are eligible to apply for the offer is stated in the promotion - it could be available to new patients or returning patients only. You may be asked to use a promo code to receive an offer - please state the promo code when booking online or over the phone. If the promo code is not used at the time of booking we cannot guarantee the discount will be applied to your booking.
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Mole Map Customer Feedback Competition ("Competition") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd (ABN 53 146 056 331) Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205.
3. The period of this Competition begins at 12:00:00am (AEST) on 24th August 2020 and ends at 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 23rd January 2021. (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
4. Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over who are current and former patients of Mole Map who have received a promotional SMS or Email from the Promoter.
5. Employees (and their Immediate Family Members) of the Promoter or Mole Map, or any related body corporate of the Promoter or Mole Map, as well as any agency associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate Family Members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
How to Enter
6. To enter the Competition, an eligible entrant must complete one of the following mechanics during the Promotional Period:
7. For the sake of clarity, the entrant will be the person whose name is registered on the Mole Map account relevant to the mobile phone number submitted on entry (for SMS Entry) or the email address (for Email entry).
8. Only one (1) entry permitted per feedback request.
9. Entries open and close for the draw on the dates and times specified in the table below. The prize draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205 at 11:00am AEDT on the date specified in the table below.
12:00:00am (AEST) 24 August 2020
11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 23 January 2021
28 January 2021
10. The winner of the Prize Draw will be notified by telephone and SMS within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. Each winner’s name will be published on www.molemap.net.au and www.molemap.co.nz within 7 days of the relevant draw.
11. The first valid entry drawn in the prize draw will be 3x Full Body Mole Map vouchers (value $399 per voucher) for the winner to delegate for use by family and friends (total value $1,197). Each voucher is valid for 12 months.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
12. If the prize is unclaimed after three calendar months of the original prize draw, the Promoter will conduct a further draw for the prize, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at the same time and place as the original draws on: 15 April 2021
13. The winner of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone and SMS within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner's name will be published on and www.molemap.net.au and www.molemap.co.nz within 7 days of the prize draw.
14. This is not a game of skill. The single prize winner from the Prize Draw Period will be selected by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd at random through an automatic selection process.
15. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draw. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
16. The total value of the prize pool is $1,197.
17. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in any other form (including not being able to be taken as cash).
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause 14, if for any reason a winner does not take possession of their prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
19. The draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP, Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205.
20. Any entrant (who the Promoter automatically enters into the Competition when they provide Feedback) who no longer wishes to participate in the Competition can email email@example.com and request for their entry to be removed from the relevant draw.
Subscribe to our newsletter!